Popular Posts

Feedback

I can't blame everything on my teachers but I can't remember anything my English teacher said to me that helped me improve my work.

Focused feedback is proven to be the most effective way of improving a students' grade.

My drama teacher at high school once said that my 'comedy hobby horse' riding for a Spoof Western looked like a 'drunk tramp trying to dance with a broom'. With that comparison, I understood clearly what she meant and modified my acting accordingly and got an A eventually.

Share here what the most effective thing an English teacher has said to you to improve your work. You never know - you could change someone's grade.

 
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. English Advice from an Accidental Teacher - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger